Giant Yard Pong
Giant Yard Pong Rental
Inflatable Party Magic LLC is helping you take the fun of party games to new levels with this oversized game of Giant Yard Pong. GIANT YARD PONG (aka Bucket Ball or Patio Pong) is a giant outdoor pong type game that is made for hours of fun that you can play it anywhere. This game is designed for all ages to enjoy and can be played several different ways.
How to Play Giant Yard Pong
- Giant YARD PONG is played with 1 or 2 person teams, 12 buckets and 2 balls
- Each team is to set up a triangle of 6 Giant YARD PONG buckets opposite of one another.
- Distance between sets of buckets can be determined by the skill of the players involved, available space, and/or depending on the wind conditions if outdoors. 15 Feet should be the minimum distance allowed between each of the front Giant YARD PONG buckets. If that gets too easy, back the triangles up.
- The object of the game is to either throw or bounce the ball into the other teams Giant YARD PONG buckets and eliminate all of the other teams buckets before they eliminate all of yours. Players should stand behind their last bucket while throwing or bouncing the ball.
- Throwing the ball into a Giant YARD PONG bucket eliminates that particular bucket and it shall be removed from the triangle. (If the ball goes in then bounces out, it does not count!)
- Bouncing the ball into the Giant YARD PONG bucket eliminates the bucket the ball went into and one other of the shooters choice. DEFENSE: On bounce shots, the opposing team may catch, swat, scissor-kick, head bunt or do anything else with their bodies to safely prevent the ball from going into the Giant YARD PONG buckets after the shot hits the ground. This same defense may also be played if the shot bounces off the rim of the Giant YARD PONG bucket. Careful, if it bounces in off of you, it counts! **While playing defense, if you knock any of your own Giant YARD PONG bucket/s over in the process, they are taken away just as if the other team had made a shot in them.
- A team must shoot both Giant YARD PONG balls before the other team shoots and each player on the team must take a turn.
- If a team makes both of their shots, they get both of the Giant YARD PONG balls back for another turn.
- If a Giant YARD PONG bucket is knocked over by a shot, then the bucket is stood up, put back in its original position and is not taken away.
- When a team's final Giant YARD PONG bucket has been made, each player on that team will get a chance to shoot until he/she misses If they succeed in making it in all of the opponents remaining buckets the game will go into a 3- bucket overtime round formation.
- If the other team can’t force the game into overtime and all of their Giant YARD PONG buckets have been eliminated, YOUR TEAM WINS!!!!
Need additional rental items to complete your Giant Yard Pong order?
Don't forget that Inflatable Party Magic LLC also has other party essentials to complete your party or special event. We offer a full range of inflatable activities, tables, chairs, tents, concession machines such as sno-cone machines, frozen drink machines, cotton candy machines, and popcorn machines, carnival & backyard style games, tents, dunk tanks, photo booths, pony rides, and more. We have everything you need for your party or event to become a magical and memorable success.
To Book the Giant Yard Pong
To reserve the Giant Yard Pong Game for your next event, click on the add to cart button below and then select your date and times, and follow the directions to complete your order and pay your deposit. The deposit paid does go to the rental price and it is subtracted from the total and not in addition to the total rental price. If you prefer not to place orders online, please feel free to contact us and we will assist you with the booking process and take your deposit over the phone. We are always available and perfectly happy to assist our customers in any way we can.