Jumbo Yard Pong Rental
Rent our Jumbo Yard Pong today! Inflatable Party Magic is helping you take the fun of party games to new and exciting levels with this Jumbo Yard Pong Game with a jumbo wall to go with it.. Jumbo Yard Pong also known as Bucket Ball, Bucket Pong, or Patio Pong is a jumbo outdoor beer pong game on steroids that is made for hours of fun that you can play anywhere. Whether you call it yard pong or bucket pong, this game is designed for all ages to enjoy and can be played several different ways.
Yard Pong Buckets
Many people refer to our yard pong game as yard pong buckets. Our yard pong buckets are jumbo sized and create a fun day for all ages. Below you will see how to play. The same rules apply to jumbo yard pong as they do yard pong.
How to Play Jumbo Yard Pong
- JUMBO YARD PONG is played with 1 or 2 person teams, 12 buckets and 2 balls
- Each team is to set up a triangle of 6 YARD PONG buckets opposite of one another.
- Distance between sets of buckets can be determined by the skill of the players involved, available space, and/or depending on the wind conditions if outdoors. 15 Feet should be the minimum distance allowed between each of the front YARD PONG buckets. If that gets too easy, back the triangles up.
- The object of the game is to either throw or bounce the ball into the other teams YARD PONG buckets and eliminate all of the other teams buckets before they eliminate all of yours. Players should stand behind their last bucket while throwing or bouncing the ball.
- Throwing the ball into a YARD PONG bucket eliminates that particular bucket and it shall be removed from the triangle. (If the ball goes in then bounces out, it does not count!)
- Bouncing the ball into the YARD PONG bucket eliminates the bucket the ball went into and one other of the shooters choice. DEFENSE: On bounce shots, the opposing team may catch, swat, scissor-kick, head bunt or do anything else with their bodies to safely prevent the ball from going into the YARD PONG buckets after the shot hits the ground. This same defense may also be played if the shot bounces off the rim of the YARD PONG bucket. Careful, if it bounces in off of you, it counts! **While playing defense, if you knock any of your own YARD PONG bucket/s over in the process, they are taken away just as if the other team had made a shot in them.
- A team must shoot both YARD PONG balls before the other team shoots and each player on the team must take a turn.
- If a team makes both of their shots, they get both of the YARD PONG balls back for another turn.
- If a YARD PONG bucket is knocked over by a shot, then the bucket is stood up, put back in its original position and is not taken away.
- When a team's final YARD PONG bucket has been made, each player on that team will get a chance to shoot until he/she misses. If they succeed in making it in all of the opponents remaining buckets the game will go into a 3- bucket overtime round formation.
- If the other team can’t force the game into overtime and all of their YARD PONG buckets have been eliminated, YOUR TEAM WINS!!!
We rent Jumbo Yard Pong to DFW Texas:
Inflatable Party Magic rents jumbo yard pong to the DFW Texas cities of Cleburne, Keene, Alvarado, Burleson, Midlothian, Maypearl, Crowley, Godley, Joshua, Lillian, Granbury, Glen Rose, Acton, Tolar, Lipan, Aledo, Fort Worth, Southlake, Trophy Club, Rio Vista, Grandview, Venus, Waxahachie, Red Oak, Cedar Hill, Whitney, Covington, Itasca, Blum, Hillsboro, Kopperl, Morgan, Arlington, Mansfield, Kennedale, Everman, Rendon, Briar Oaks, Benbrook, River Oaks, Kennedale, Forest Hill, Grand Prairie, Weatherford, Cresson, and other cities in the following counties: Johnson County, Hill County, Ellis County, Hood County, Somervell County, Bosque County, and Tarrant County. Rent bucket pong to make your event great.