M&M Pony Express LLC Liability Waiver
Release from Liability:
Liability Release form for individual parents to sign for pony rides
â¢ RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND IMDEMNITY AGREEMENT READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING IT. YOUR SIGNATURE INDICATES YOU UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE ON ITS TERMS. BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND YOUR CHILD ARE GIVING UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE OR RECOVER DAMAGES IN CASE OF INJURY, SICKNESS, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGES, FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE NEGLIGENCE OF M&M Pony Express LLC, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (âTHE RELEASEESâ).
In consideration for allowing me (or my minor children) to ride a horse on behalf of myself, my child or our personal representatives, heirs, next-of-kin, spouses and assigns, I HEREBY:
1. Acknowledge that a pony, without warning or any apparent cause, buck, stumble, fall, rear, bite, kick, run, make unpredictable movements, spook, jump obstacles, step on a personâs feet, push or shove a person, saddles or bridles may loosen or break â all of which may cause the rider to fall or be jolted.
2. ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HORSEBACK RIDING IS INHERENTLY A DANGEROUS ACTIVITY and involves risks that may cause sickness, injury and in some cases death, because of the unpredictable nature of the ponies regardless of their training and past performance.
3. Voluntarily assume the risk and danger of injury or death inherent in the use of the livestock, equipment and gear provided to me by M&M Pony Express LLC, hereinafter referred to as the Pony Express.
4. RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the Pony Express, doing business under its own name or any other name and/or any of its owners, officers, employees and agents (hereinafter the âReleaseesâ), for any loss, liability, damages, or cost whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury (including death) to my person or property.
5. Release the Releasees from any claim that such Releasees are or may be negligent in connection with my riding experience or ability including but not limited to training or selecting horses, care, fit or adjustment of saddles or bridles, instruction or riding skills or leading and supervising staff.
6. INDEMNIFY, AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Pony Express, instructors, its employees and agents from and against any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur arising out of or in any way connected with either my use of the ponies and any equipment of gear provided therewith or any acts or omissions of wranglers or other employees or agents.
7. Acknowledge that this document is a contract and agree that if a lawsuit is filed against the Pony Express or its owner, agents, employees, or guides for any injury or damage in breach of this contract, the Undersigned will pay all attorneyâs fees and costs incurred by the Stable in defending such an action. 8. If the person who is to enter into this Agreement is less than eighteen (18) years of age, his/her parent or guardian must read this Agreement and sign below on the behalf of the minor. I have read this entire Release of Liability Document. I understand it is a promise not to sue and to release the Pony Express, Itâs owners, employees and agents for all claims. I have made a free and deliberate choice to sign this Release and Waiver as a condition to Releasees allowing me or my child to ride or handle a horse. I have concluded that the risks involved and the release and waiver of liability is worth the pleasure of horseback riding experience.
First ____________________________ Last ___________________________
Representing Childrenâs names
â¢ Signature _______________________________________________ Date: ______________________